Director of Marketing
Director of Marketing
Caden’s mission is to create an equitable and fair data economy online by giving users ownership of their personal data, the ability to securely control it, and various ways to put it to work to create value with brands they trust, while always preserving their privacy.
We’re led by industry veterans, backed by powerhouse investors (almost $25M total investment), and crewed by the brightest minds in the game. We exist to make the internet a better place for all.
As we continue to expand, we are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Director of Marketing to lead our marketing efforts and drive growth.
As the Director of Marketing, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the marketing strategy and execution for Caden. As the expert of Caden’s value proposition, product offerings, and competitive landscape, you will be responsible for developing and implementing comprehensive marketing initiatives that drive brand awareness, customer acquisition, and enterprise revenue growth. You will lead a talented marketing team, own a significant marketing budget and work closely with cross-functional teams to achieve aggressive objectives, in both a B2C and B2B capacity.
What You'll Do
- Develop and implement a strategic marketing plan that aligns with the Caden’s overall goals and objectives.
- Define clear KPIs and proxy metrics across the Caden marketing landscape to measure the success of marketing initiatives.
- Build and mentor a team of marketing professionals, including but not limited to, content creators, brand marketers and analysts. Foster a collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Enhance and maintain the company's brand image, ensuring consistency across all marketing materials and touchpoints. Work closely with the Design team to develop brand guidelines and brand-related initiatives.
- Develop and execute customer acquisition strategies across various channels, including digital advertising, email marketing, social media, and partner/affiliate channels
- Create and oversee the development of compelling and relevant content, including blog posts, whitepapers, videos, and other assets, to engage and educate our target audience.
- Plan and execute product launches and go-to-market strategies, including, positioning and messaging.
- Work closely with Product to develop clear and compelling positioning on new products, features and capabilities.
- Gather and analyze market feedback and competitive intelligence to keep the organization aligned with market trends and stay ahead of the competition
- Collaborate with Product and Design teams to create compelling content and campaigns to drive product adoption and conversion.
- Pair program closely with Product Marketing Lead (part of core Product organization) to strategize post-download product lifecycle, segmentation, cohorts and retention.
- Work closely with Product and Sales to develop and surface case studies and proof points for our products and successful campaigns
- Manage the marketing budget effectively, allocating resources to maximize ROI and achieve marketing goals.
- Create and implement a holistic data-driven business growth strategy to maximize lead generation, new customer acquisition, drive retention and identify new market opportunities, revenue streams, and areas for expansion.
- Continuously evaluate and adjust initiatives to achieve scalable and sustainable growth
- Set goals and milestones for growth teams and work closely with the Data Analytics and Data Science teams on evolving all growth-related analytics, insights, reporting and dashboarding.
What You’ve Done
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Proven experience (5+ years) in marketing “servant-leader” roles, preferably in the technology or startup industry.
- Strong understanding of customer lifecycles, digital and programmatic marketing, content and trade marketing, and marketing automation.
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in data-driven decision-making, including research, testing and optimization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinker with the ability to develop innovative marketing strategies.
- Results-oriented with a track record of achieving and exceeding marketing objectives.
- Proven track record of successfully leading growth initiatives across organic channels, paid marketing, social media, affiliates, partnerships, PR and CRM - exposure to both B2C and B2B businesses is required.
- Join a high-growth startup that is at the forefront of innovation!
- Opportunity to make a significant impact on the company's strategic and growth trajectory.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment that encourages innovation and growth.
- Competitive compensation package with performance-based incentives.
- Professional development opportunities, workshops, and conferences to enhance your skills.
- Health & Commuter Benefits.
- Hybrid work arrangements
Salary: $140,000 - $180,000 base. Salary may vary based on experience.
If you are a strategic marketer with a passion for technology and innovation, and you're ready to lead a talented team in a high-growth startup, we encourage you to apply for the position of Director of Marketing at Caden! Caden is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
This role will work (Hybrid, 3 days a week) out of our downtown Manhattan office.
** There is currently no relocation and/or visa (immigration) assistance provided for this position.